The mission of the Community Investment Corporation is to secure strategic investments in our communities that serve a public purpose, enhance employment opportunities, and leverage its capital with a reasonable rate of return.
Creating a better life for the residents of our community through economic development opportunities.
Community Investment Corporation(CIC) was organized as a not for profit 501(c)3 Arizona Corporation in 1996 with the goal of stimulating economic development. Working in collaboration with other agencies, CIC has provided services and funding for both non profit and for profit entities to enable business expansion.
Our business objectives provide an unlimited number of opportunities for success:
- Provide funding to small business for expansion when capital is not available from other sources; increasing employment opportunities.
- Foster business startups through selective investment for business ventures offering significant employment opportunities.
- Enhance business creation and expansion through investments in targeted educational programs in finance, marketing and access to capital issues.
- Leverage CIC investments to the maximum degree
- Expedite downtown Tucson redevelopment efforts through bridge and revolving loan programs, direct and equity lending.
- Collaborate with other non profit agencies or government sectors with programs that enhance the quality of life in our community.
Tucson, Arizona 85716