Community Investment Corporation (CIC) was founded in 1996 as a non-profit 501(c)3 to offer and enhance community development services throughout Arizona. Programs have evolved throughout the years and the core services offered are:
- Municipal Bond – Post Issuance Compliance Management
- Small Business / Non Profit – Short Term Lending
- Pima / Tucson Homebuyer’s Solution (Fiscal Agent)
- City of Tucson / Pima County Down Payment Assistance (Fiscal Agent)
- Financial Wellness & Coaching
The mission of the Community Investment Corporation is to secure strategic investments in our communities that serve public purpose, enhance employment opportunities and leverage its capital with a reasonable rate of return.
Creating a better life for the residents of Arizona through community development programming.
2525 E. Broadway, Suite 105
Tucson, Arizona 85716